Twitter and Facebook

Monday 7 December 2015

Passenger 19 by Ward Larsen

 (I received the Kindle version of this book, free of charge, from Netgalley in return for an honest independent review.)

Exciting thriller based in Columbia              My rating:  4 out of 5

Jammer Davis is called to investigate the crash of a small plane in the Columbian jungle.  He travels down to Bogotá, and quickly discovers that the crash was un-survivable - except two passengers are missing, one of whom is his daughter.    

From a relatively slow start, as Larsen gives quite a bit of (interesting) detail about small planes and plane crashes, the plot speeds up with many twists and turns as it flies towards an exciting climax.


This is a thriller with substance, more than just an exciting story, and I (who have absolutely no interest in planes) really enjoyed it.  As I write this I am already looking for my next Ward Larsen/Jammer Davis book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment